200g dark chocolate (I use 85% from Island Chocolate)
225g caster sugar
60g plain flour (you can also use gluten free flour or ground almonds)
60g cocoa powder
Ideas For Toppings:
- Preheat the oven to 170°C. Place the dark chocolate and butter in a bowl and melt in the microwave, or over a bain-marie.
- Whisk the eggs and sugar together until pale and the mixture leaves a ribbon with the whisk.
- Pour the chocolate mixture into the egg mixture and fold together. Sieve the plain flour and cocoa powder together and fold into the batter.
- Pour the mixture into a lined oven tray and sprinkle the chopped white chocolate over the surface.
- Bake for 40-50 mins. Remove from the oven and leave to cool in the tin.